AIR CONDITIONING ? REFRIGERATION
DRAIN PAN MAINTENANCE PRODUCTS
· SLIME BUILDUP AND CONSEQUENT DRAIN PAN OVERFLOWS
· THE GROWTH OF HARMFUL BACTERIA INCLUDING THOSE
CAUSING LEGIONNAIRE'S DISEASE
· MUSTY ODORS INTRODUCED INTO AIR HANDLING UNITS FROM
BACTERIAL SLIME ACCUMULATIONS.
50% active biocide (by weight).
Laboratory proven 99% kill of Legionnaire's Disease Bacteria (LDB).
Combats a broad spectrum of harmful bacteria including those causing
the common cold and other respiratory
pH neutralizers help protect pan against corrosion.
3 month service life in all climates.
• Sealed, tamper proof housing prevents skin contact with biocide.
• Filter pad meters biocide for consistent chemical release.
• Water saturated filter pad prevents flotation.
• Designed NOT to clog drain hole.
• Can be placed either vertically or horizontally.
• Low profile - fits most cooling equipment.
Place ANTI?CLOG under cooling coils in middle of pan length. It goes to
work immediately upon contact with water!
FOR EQUIPMENT UP TO 5 TONS
FOR EQUIPMENT BETWEEN 5-15 TONS
HERE'S WHAT THE CITY OF NEW YORK DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
"Fan-coil units and air handlers should be equipped with an EPA registered
biocide feeder or treated with an EPA registered biocide formulated for
this purpose. These are designed to inhibit bacterial growth, prevent clogging
of the condensate drain system and prevent odors. Such treatment is considered
to be consistent with good engineering practices", (From a report issued
by Commissioner R. Ferrer, M.D.)
SAYS ABOUT EPA REGISTERED BIOCIDE FEEDERS
Lyn Distributing Home Page