This all-natural citrus degreaser uses the cleaning ability of D-Limonene from orange peel extract. The powerful cleaning solvent will remove heavy grease and oils from parts and equipment even tar and asphalt without harming most paints. The pleasant citrus odor makes it ideal for use in parts washers. This citrus cleaner deodorizes as it works for great results in kitchen areas, too!
For parts washing and
equipment cleaning, and general all purpose degreasing,
use as is. On heavy tar and asphalt accumulations, allow
this orange degreaser to penetrate for several minutes.
For lighter cleaning, use diluted this orange tar remover
with mineral spirits.
clean citrus solvent quickly dissolves gum, wax and tar
from rugs, carpets, and upholstery without staining or
Use it to clean and
degrease concrete or masonry easily. The emulsifiable
formula assures fast penetration of deposits flush with a
hose to wash away-emulsified dirt and grease.
Helps to prepare wood or
concrete floors for resurfacing without the harmful fumes
of chlorinated solvent cleaners. Rinses residue free. Do
not apply undiluted Natural Solv-X Plus directly to
CITRUS TAR REMOVER
THE POWER OF D-LIMONENE
CLEAN AND ALL NATURAL
CITRUS TAR REMOVER, CRUDE OIL REMOVER.
Manufactured By Lyn_Distributing
CAUTION – COMBUSTIBLE: May be harmful if swallowed. Keep away from heat or open flame
Great for carpet adhesive remover and tile floor adhesive remover.
This natural solvent even has the power to loosen rubber carpet backing or adhesives from sub-flooring. Simply spray undiluted onto the residue, allow several minutes to penetrate, scrub lightly then hose off!
To degrease and deodorize
dumpsters and garbage cans, dilute this orange cleaner
up to 1:20 with warm water. In kitchen areas, use it
undiluted on heavy grease and carbon buildup, or add it
to mop water for extra power on greasy dirt. Deodorizes
as it cleans, too! Just add 1 to 3 ounces of this
natural citrus degreaser per gallon of warm water along
with your regular detergent for a great smelling orange
CAUTION: May be harmful if swallowed. Keep away from heat or open flame. Use with adequate ventilation. Avoid prolonged contact with skin.
External: Flush with water.
Internal: Do not induce vomiting. Call physician immediately.
Eyes: Flush eyes and under eyelids with water for at least 15 minutes. If irritation persists, obtain medical attention.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Lyn Distributing Home Page Phone 1-800-366-5022